I – MISSION OF SHALOM MINISTRIES
The main mission of Shalom Ministries can be summarized as follows:
- To prepare materials for evangelism; such as tracts, books, newspaper, magazine, audio, video and software.
- To edify believers using tracts, books, audio and video.
- To unify God’s servants in ministry through concentrated Bible Study.
- To encourage God’s servants in ministry by funding their projects.
II – WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Bible: The sixty-six canonical books of the Bible as originally written were inspired of God, hence free from error. There are 39 books of the old Testament and 27 books of the New Testament. The Bible is in agreement with itself. There is no contradiction in the Bible.
- Trinity: There is one God, the Creator and Preserver of all things, infinite in being and perfection. He exists eternally in three Persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who are of one substance and equal in power and glory.
- The eternally pre-existent Son became incarnate without human father, by being born of the Virgin Mary. Thus, in the Lord Jesus Christ, divine and human natures were united in one Person, both natures being whole, perfect, and distinct. To effect salvation, he lived a sinless life and died on the cross as the sinner’s substitute, shedding his blood for the remission of sins. And He rose from the dead in the body which had been laid in the tomb. He ascended to the right hand of the Father, where he performs the ministry of intercession. He shall come again, personally and visibly, to complete his saving work and to consummate the eternal plan of God.
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Triune God. He applies to man the work of Christ. By justification and adoption, we are given a right standing before God; by regeneration, sanctification, and glorification our nature is renewed.
- Reward in Heaven: At the end of the age, the bodies of the dead will be raised. The righteous shall enter into full possession of eternal bliss in the presence of God, and the wicked shall be condemned to eternal death.
- Body of Christ: We recognize a Church that believes in the following sentence, When we have turned to God in repentant faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, we are accountable to God for living a life separated from sin and characterized by the fruit of the Spirit. It is our responsibility to contribute by word and deed to the universal spread of the Gospel.